Whether you are starting a new family, preparing for retirement, or running a business, you may be confidently managing your own investments or just starting out. Where ever you are in life's journey, we can help you work out what is most important to you and how to secure your financial future.
A 3 Stage Process
Most of us have plans for what we want our future to be like and some of us have ideas of how we want to get there. Taking the time to plan and consider your best options can make a big difference over the long term.
Stage 1 - Identifying your needs, goals and aspirations
Where an ongoing services is required we meet with our clients at least once each year to review their plans and check their progress against agreed objectives. This is so important because in our experience it is the investments and retirement plans that are reviewed on a regular basis that tend to perform in line with expectations over the longer term.
We work with you each year to make sure that you keep on track to achieve your financial planning goals and objectives, taking account of any changes in your circumstances, new legislation or changing economic conditions.
Stage 2 - Reviewing your progress so far - Financial Healthcheck
- A review of your personal, family or business current circumstances.
- A review of any protection plans that you may have.
- A review of your assets, income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax position.
- Ensuring liabilities such as loans or mortgages are protected.
- A review of your pension arrangements and entitlements.
- A strategic review of your investments looking at the current asset allocation.
- A review of your investment funds and their comparative performance.
- A review of your estate planning, including wills and power of attorney.
- Sorting out your paperwork (what to keep and what to get rid of).
Tax treatment is based on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
Stage 3 - Putting in place a plan to get you there
Having taken into account what you want to achieve, in what order and when, we will go away and prepare a report which will aim to guide you through the steps you need to take to get you to where you want to be.
We will help you implement your financial plan and if you require an ongoing service we will then regularly review this with you where we will endeavor to assist you with remaining on track towards fulfilling your financial future.
Call us now to talk through your plans for the future ...........
The value of investments and income from them may go down. You may not get back the original amount invested.
A pension is a long term investment, the fund may fluctuate and can go down. Your eventual income may depend upon the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax leglislation.
Tax planning, will writing and estate planning are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.